5 questions would be shown from a total of 20 free practice questions to prepare you for AZ900 exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. Note: The question is included in a number of questions that depicts the identical set-up. However, every question has a distinctive result. Establish if the solution satisfies the requirements.
Your company’s Active Directory forest includes thousands of user accounts.
You have been informed that all network resources will be migrated to Azure. Thereafter, the on-premises data center will be retired.
You are required to employ a strategy that reduces the effect on users, once the planned migration has been completed.
Solution: You plan to require Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Does the solution meet the goal?
2 / 5
2. virtual network named VNet1.
The company has users that work remotely. The remote workers require access to the VMs on VNet1. You need to provide access for the remote workers.
What should you do?
A Point-to-Site (P2S) VPN gateway connection lets you create a secure connection to your virtual network from an individual client computer.
3 / 5
3. Note: The question is included in a number of questions that depicts the identical set-up. However, every question has a distinctive result. Establish if the solution satisfies the requirements.
You are tasked with deploying Azure virtual machines for your company. You need to make use of the appropriate cloud deployment solution. Solution: You should make use of Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Does the solution meet the goal?
4 / 5
4. Note: The question is included in a number of questions that depicts the identical set-up. However, every question has a distinctive result. Establish if the solution satisfies the requirements.
You have been informed by your superiors of the company’s intentions to automate server deployment to Azure. There is, however, some concern that administrative credentials could be uncovered during this process.
You are required to make sure that during the deployment, the administrative credentials are encrypted using a suitable Azure solution.
Solution: You recommend the use of Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Does the solution meet the goal?
5 / 5
5. Your company has datacenters in Los Angeles and New York. The company has a Microsoft Azure subscription.
You are configuring the two datacenters as geo-clustered sites for site resiliency. You need to recommend an Azure storage redundancy option.
You have the following data storage requirements:
Data must be stored on multiple nodes.
Data must be stored on nodes in separate geographic locations.
Data can be read from the secondary location as well as from the primary location
Which of the following Azure stored redundancy options should you recommend?
RA-GRS allows you to have higher read availability for your storage account by providing “read only” access to the data replicated to the secondary location. Once you enable this feature, the secondary location may be used to achieve higher availability in the event the data is not available in the primary region. This is an “opt-in” feature which requires the storage account be geo-replicated.
Your score is
The average score is 64%