5 questions will be shown from a total of 30 free practice questions to prepare you for the PMP exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. A team is given an agile project to build a conceptual product for a new customer. While planning, the project manager is trying to determine the best way to show value to the customer, as the technical requirements are not very detailed. What should the project manager do to help the
client understand the value delivered during project execution?
2 / 5
2. A project manager is managing a project which has a very complex and long execution period Although the project is mostly predictive, the team was able to break the design and execution into smaller packages using a hybrid framework. The business wants to keep track of the value delivered by this framework application but there is no defined set of measurable items for the framework.
What should the project manager do first?
3 / 5
3. Five agile teams working together on a product recently performed release planning Midway through the project, each team showed that their progress was on track. When all of the teams integrated at the product level, many integration issues were observed. The overall product release progress declined with predictions showing the committed content will not be able to be accomplished.
What should the project manager have done differently?
4 / 5
4. A group has been working together for one month. During daily meetings a team member continues to express issues in completing their tasks.
What should the project manager do?
5 / 5
5. In a hybrid project, 100 new base stations are being added to a 4G mobile network every month. At the end of the first month, the team is behind the target and the operator is losing money. The stakeholders are requesting information on when the base stations can go live and begin to bill. What should the project manager do to take the schedule back and accelerate the return on investment (ROI) of the project?
Your score is
The average score is 40%