5 questions will be shown from a total of 30 free practice questions to prepare you for the PMP exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. A hybrid project is experiencing several issues with both the agile delivery of the product as well as the predictive development of a marketing strategy. What should the project manager do to receive feedback from stakeholders located in different time zones?
2 / 5
2. A group has been working together for one month. During daily meetings a team member continues to express issues in completing their tasks.
What should the project manager do?
3 / 5
3. A team has different ideas on how to address a feature of a product under construction and; although the sprint began two days ago, they have still not reached a consensus. What should the project manager do?
4 / 5
4. A project team with members from many different countries is struggling to cooperate. The project manager accepted these difficulties during the storming phase of team development, but the team has not moved to the next phase. The project is beginning to fall behind schedule.
What can the project manager do to move the team to the norming phase?
5 / 5
5. A project manager has noticed that a critical team member is consistently arguing with a client. This has started to have a negative effect on the meetings.
How should the project manager address this?
Your score is
The average score is 40%