5 questions will be shown from a total of 30 free practice questions to prepare you for CFA level 1 exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. A 10 Year semi-annual 8% coupon bond is selling at USD967. If the yields increase by 50 basis points the price is expected to fall to USD924 and if the yields decrease by 50 Basis points the price is expected to rise to $1010.
The effective duration is closest to:
2 / 5
2. Meta Corp. sells 15,000 units of its product at a price of USD10 per unit. The company’s fixed costs are USD12,000 and interest expense is USD3,000. The variable cost per unit is USD7.
Meta Corp’s degrees of operating leverage and financial leverage are:
3 / 5
3. Joyce Price issues weekly investment reports. Joyce looks for trends and commonalities within the research community. She then presents the findings as her own research and doesn’t cite any sources. Joyce gives them to her boss, Soojung Yu, CFA. Soojung peer-reviews the reports and does not mention anything about citing sources.
Has Soojung most likely violated the Standards?
4 / 5
4. The standard deviation of the market portfolio is 0.2. The beta of a company with standard deviation 0.6 and market correlation of 0.4 is closest to:
5 / 5
5. The exchange rate between two currencies has decreased to 101.34. The price currency has appreciated by 7.5 percent against the base currency. The initial exchange between the two currencies was closest to:
Your score is
The average score is 61%